YOU ARE IMPORTANT!

      YOU ARE IMPORTANT
     
          "I wouldn't like to offend Him, I wouldn't like to offend her, because I don't want to lose him/her." That person is so important to me, I don't know what will happen if I don't give him/her whatever he/she wants. That's how many of us think sometimes. We forget how important our lives are and place importance on other people, thinking we are nothing without them. Am I saying we should not appreciate people God has placed in our lives? No! But don't forget, God gave you a life, that is why these people are involved.
       
         Many people, especially females have gone against their will of not deviling themselves until their wedding night, but they thought giving this guy what he wants can probably secure him for me. But how did many of it turned out? Dumped after use. You are special, your live is perfect, and God had made it so special and gave it so much importance. You can do it, you can keep your stand of not deviling yourself, you can move on without him/her, life still have something in store for you, because God has something in store for you (Jeremiah 29:11).
     
        You are important, specially fashioned for global impart. You can do more than what you think you can. All you have to do is to believe in God and believe in yourself, and don't treat others with pride. Don't think other people are nothing. And sky is not even your limit. God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

A Unique Being

The Best Gift