FACE IT!
       
          Why must I always meet new people in life, those I have met, I have been trying to keep them, now many more are coming. Maybe I should stop introducing myself to people, but how am I going to grow fast in my business if people don't know about me? So frustrating. Well, I have to keep meeting people to grow faster in what I do." Wow! Interesting conclusion isn't it? Come on, don't be depressed because of a problem, you have to stand up to it and defeat it.
       
         You are a champion! As you can't do without meeting people, so will challenges come too, but you have to overcome it. You can take your time to ask people that God has blessed in their businesses if they didn't come across and went through challenged situations before they became who they are today. People may not ask you how you did it, neither will they ask you what you did during those times, the result they see will tell them. Guess what........ I also don't like taking risk too, but since you've not taken any, do you have a change of story? Someone once said, and I want to quote it this way "Failure is not the people who aim too high and miss, but people who aim too low and hit." Do you always like to dodge anything that is associated with challenges, that makes two of us(chuckles....), but we have to move on to the next level, if you have to go from one class to another progressively, there must be a test, and you have to pass it.
       
         With this I want to introduce you to someone who has never fail and will never fail, that is JESUS! You can do much with Him and nothing without Him, yes you may be prospering but peace after victory is needed. He said "In the world you will face tribulations(challenges) but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world for you." You need hope even when faced with challenges of life and that HOPE can only be seen in JESUS! Therefore know Jesus and know PEACE and HOPE! God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

A Unique Being

The Best Gift