THE QUALIITY LIVING

THE QUALITY LIVING

There was a man named Mr. Johnson, he was a very hardworking man, diligent and passionate about his work. Due to his intelligence and diligence, he was able to provide adequately for his family because his company did pay him quite well for his roles. He and his family do go for vacation outside the country, go for tours and the likes; but one day he thought that “I am prospering, I’m living a good life so to say, but is this the kind of life I desire, enjoying what only manpower could give?, I’ve got to do something to live a life that will inspire people around me”, and I call that “STARTING STAGE OF A QUALITY LIVING”.
    So he called his wife and said, “Who do you think I am”. His wife looked at him with amazement and said “You are my husband, very hardworking, intelligent, caring to mention but a few and you are someone that has passion for young ones.” He jumped up and said “Great, I think I know how to tackle it now, dear, we have to do something more than this, I mean beyond living to cater for our immediate family alone, and start being involved in the welfare of other people.” His wife was happy to see that her husband is making a great commitment and I call that “STEPS TO QUALITY LIVING”.
    The next day, Mr. Johnson began making plans to fund orphanage homes and cater for them, organizing teenagers’ programme and giving out scholarship. And in few years, he noticed that those children are actually making it and they are referring to him as God sent angel helping his generation.
    One day he and his wife were invited for an interview on a TV show and they asked him, how he came about what he was doing (catering for young ones) and why? He said “I discovered that living our lives in a way that affect others positively is the only way to live  A QUALITY LIFE, I discovered that and my wife and I worked towards it.”
    So, I want to tell you, whether you know it or not, the life you are living is affecting people around you, and when it affects them positively and they say “Thank God for that person”, then that is A QUALITY LIVING. Well it’s not too late, we can all change something about us and turn around to make A QUALITY LIVING our daily lifestyle. And note; Living a quality life has to do with KNOWING WHO WE ARE!
But don’t forget, for all wisdom comes from God and he gives to those who ask without finding fault, God is the origin and the perfect example of A QUALITY LIVING WHO WILL ALWAYS BE FOREVER, and living a quality life indeed can only come from HIM, therefore; FIND YOUR ROOT IN HIM! Selah!

“A millionaire is not someone with a million dollars, but a millionaire is someone that affects a million lives.” (quoted by: Pastor Sam Adeyemi).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

The Best Gift

A Unique Being