I'M DONE

I AM DONE

Many times, I’ve tried to be someone else other than myself, chasing their shadows but, I AM DONE!
Many times, I’ve patterned my life in such a way to please someone else at my detriment but, I AM DONE!
I’ve done some crazy things just to make myself acceptable to others only to leave me miserable but, I AM DONE!
There’ve been times I relied on people to validate me, leaving me wasted but, I AM DONE!
For a while now, I’ve allowed what goes on around me to determine my response to happenings of life but, I AM DONE!
What people say happened to them is now becoming my worst nightmare chasing me in my dream but, I AM DONE!
I’ve many times allowed what people think about Life shaped my existence but, I AM DONE!

Now to you, you wonder why you’re still where you were last year or years ago? Well, it is because you’ve neglected your life’s growth and living someone else’s life. But, it doesn’t work like that. If you want to grow upward and forward, you got to stop pretending to be who you are not and start being you. Enough of living a masquerade life. It won’t lead you anywhere.

Few things I’ve learned living that life is that, it will only keep you busy without results. People will see you as being irrational because you’re not the one living your life. There won’t be a correlation between who you are and who you’re becoming. And the result you will always get is FRUSTRATION.

Yes, life may not give you all you want but, a life of frustration is not worth living, I tell you. And if you’ve found yourself in this situation, it is not too late to make amendments. It is never too late to rise up when you fall. Get up now and take hold of your life God helping you. You can’t continue living your life based on luck or circumstances.

It is high time you stood up. To be who you’re destined to be. Shake off the dust on you and move on, because if you fail to play your own part of humanity just because you’re living someone else’s life, your space will be empty and the world won’t be a better place like that. The world needs your kind, your answer, your life, your existence, and your contribution, to be a better place. Are you ready? Because I AM DONE! What About You?

Thank You.
Don’t forget to leave your comments and observations. It means a lot to me.
Much Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

A Unique Being

The Best Gift