Why Worrying

WHY WORRYING





There have been times we thought "This is the end, I don't think I can get what I want. It's out of hand. I don't think I can manage. I don't see myself there. I don't have what it takes. I am not like him. I am not like her." But eventually, we made it.

We sometimes look at our life and wonder how we've come this far despite our inadequacy and incompetence. But here you are. Strong and standing. Fresh and dazzling. Don't you think, God that has brought you this far is capable of taking you farther? Then why do you worry and then limit yourself to only what you can see? If your goals and admirations in life are based on what you can only see with your eyes and not with your imagination and heart, then you should go back to the table.


What limits us most of the time is not the unavailability of resources but the availability of worry. And that keeps us in a spot.

A proverb says: "Worry is like a rocking chair. It will give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere." It may look like we are progressing, but deep inside of us we know we aren't. Hear what God said, "And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? (Matt.6:27, AMP)." This means, as long as you continue to worry, you can't progress or achieve anything tangible in life. Then why do you worry?
Well, it's natural for us to worry as humans because of the uncertainty of what tomorrow holds. But if you continue, you will waste today worrying, and tomorrow will come and be meaningless.


Why don't you then stop worrying and start worshiping, smiling, full of life, encouraging others, building your life, loving again, loving others, putting smiles on people's faces, doing the things you like, and loving God? Do you know why? Because "Nobody will invite you to share with them how you fail, but how you succeed."

Thank you.

Don't forget to leave your comments, it important as to what you feel about the post.

Much love.

Comments

  1. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duly noted... Worry has nothing to offer me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I love the analogy of worrying being like a rocking chair, spot on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

The Best Gift

A Unique Being