THINKING ALOUD
   

          I am afraid, but I don't know why. What am I afraid of, what is chasing me, am I going to die, who or what is steering and stirring this fear in me. I don't know really. But wait, it has always been like that lately, I wasn't like this before. So, how did it happened, who introduced me to it, or how did I come in contact with it? Oh! Alas! I see, I think I can remember now! It got introduced to me by the concept of people I allowed to enter my head, i am trying to live my life the way others is living theirs. I am trying to live out other people's escape and it can't lead me anywhere. But wait is this how I am going to continue living in other people's zone? No! It can't be, because that's not part of God's plans for my life. And besides, He said He's not given me the spirit of fear but of courage, love and of sound mind.
     

        Therefore I have to do something about it, but I have to just depend on the Master, who has the Master plan and the Master piece with Him. God please help me! Do you also have fears within you? Yours might be, who to marry, trust (you don't want your heart to be broken), afraid you might lose your job, afraid you might die, afraid of facing that person again or doing that interview again because the ones you did yield no good result, you don't want to go back to your husband or your wife because of your past experience, but do we have to live with those fears till we die, NO! I don't know about you but this got to stop, NOW! I'm sick and tired of living other people's live! Are you? God help me, I depend on the strength that only you can supply, please God I depend on you. Please depend on Him too, he will help you, don't give up yet, your best is yet to come.
God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

The Best Gift

A Unique Being