When It Doesn't Make Sense

When It Doesn't Make Sense

I never for once wondered I'd get to a point in my life when I will ever think God has forsaken me. Well, maybe not expecting it to come that way and now. It was such an experience for me that I wouldn't like to experience ever again (smiles). The thought of 'Has God left me? Have I wandered so far from Him to the extent that He no longer cares about me or what? These thoughts and many more flooded my heart as I wept on my sick bed at Gboko, Benue State, after my 3weeks compulsory orientation camping program for youths that are ready and willing to serve Nigeria.

To me, nothing was making sense. While thinking about why God allowed me to experience such pain, I started asking God some questions: have I done something terrible? What have I done to predispose me for this? Why has God abandoned me? But, after asking God these series of questions, I started pleading for God's mercy. Because nobody can win Him at Court. He is the Prosecutor and the Judge.

I know one way or the other, you have also experienced this kind of situation in your life or apparently, you're going through yours now. You may have been told to curse God and die like Job. You look around you and you can not just bring anything together. In fact, your thoughts are the mockers of your miseries.

Waters from your eyes are clear enough for you to see the reflection of your pains and it seems you are all alone with nobody to relate it to.

This piece is not to tell you those pains are not real because I know they are even more real than your name right now. But, though you may not see it, I'm telling you that, they are temporary. They are not to be there forever. It won't continue to 'not making sense' forever.

So, don't give up on life but rather know that life is not as stereotypical as we thought it to be. Those pains come to structure us in a manner to have mercy and compassion for those going through them. Because, "if you have tasted pain in an area of life at one point or the other, you will not want to inflict pain on others".

It's gonna make sense at last. You don't have to make any sense of your pain. Because trying to wrap your head around it will only make your head aches.

So, what I am saying is, release yourself to the process. It won't stay like that forever. You are going to laugh at last. You won't always have to go through the pain. You will get out of it and when you start thinking about it, IT WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE SENSE IN REVERSE.

Cheer up! Don't give up. "That breath you're taking in is a miracle on it own". It may not make sense now, but I promise you, It Will Make A Lot Of Sense, Soon.

Thank you for reading this piece. I hope you are blessed and that you engage the lessons in a way to attain Victory. I love and celebrate you always.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful, thank you for sharing. Glad you’re better now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

A Unique Being

Winning Your World