Losing to Love

 

Losing to Love

Love is a beautiful thing

It can make a loser into a genius

It doesn't matter who is in the question of this love

It's a life that's worth living if you ask me

Many times, you don't love because you want to, but because you have to, since it can invade your heart without permission.

The sting of Love is powerful, you can put down your life at it by yourself without being forced

That's why in 1Cor.13:3, "If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."

So, Love is not about losing or winning, it's about experiencing both with someone.


We move-on, on this 12-days jolly ride to Valentine day. We muuuvvvveeee!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

The Best Gift

A Unique Being