Making Decision

                                                             MAKING DECISION

“What am I going to do, I am tire of being here, it is frustrating and tiring.” That is how we feel when we desire so much to make a decision, probably to try new things, like someone, stop an habit, conquer one fear or the other, move on from one mistake, etc, but it is not working out.

We sometimes got angry with ourselves and determine to get over it and do what we have decided to do, but still after a while we are back to it. Sometimes we vent it out by crying, looking dull, making people around us uncomfortable.
Many times, we are afraid of making tough decision(s) because we think it might have repercussion on us. Our fear has turn things we ought to improve on into routine for us, making us dull and moody.
But many of this decisions we make, thinking we can do it all by ourselves, we discover we are still in the same spot. Why don’t we then leave everything to God and let Him take control of all our decisions and let’s stop trying to do it by ourselves. God is always there to help us, let’s hope for His help and rely on Him dearly and give him all our decision(s) to guide us.

Let’s say this prayer together; God I release my all to you, please forgive me for trying to fix things in my own way, help me to derive strength from you daily, and stop observing routine, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!
You can make a change as we enter into another month. Wishing you Happy New Month in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift Of Men

The Best Gift

A Unique Being